How to add content to your Mobile app?
Adding your desired content to your Mobile app is a very easy task, you just need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Login to the Apptuse dashboard https://app.apptuse.com/signin
Step 2: On Apptuse Dashboard, click “Content” button on the SideBar menu.
Step 3: Choose the plugin you want to add from Apptuse app marketplace.
Each plugins added in the app will become the sidebar menu tab for the mobile app.
Also, for All ecommerce platform will be referred as Store plugins which is added while signup for Apptuse.
You can customise your sidebar menu tabs by following ways :
- Edit your tab name and tab icon.
- Add/Modify Page title for your plugin.
- Change Tab Visiblity
What contents can you add to your mobile app?
You can add contents (plugins) to the app from Apptuse App Marketplace page.
Choose from 20+ plugins to enhance the functionality of your app.
The Plugins available in the Apptuse Marketplace are:
- About: To tell your customers about your Business.
- Articles: Write individual articles for your customers.
- Blog: Connect your blog to your app.
- Blogger: Connect your blogger account to Apptuse.
- Call: Get the call facility activated on your app now.
- Contact: A Contact page for your app with all your information.
- Content: Add content like Videos, text and images to your app.
- Email: Let your customer email you with the click of a single button.
- Flickr: Stream Flickr feeds to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Facebook: Stream Facebook feeds to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Hot Line: Chat Live with your customers and offer them a better experience.
- HTML: Add custom HTML content to your app.
- Instagram: Stream Instagram feeds to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Link: Add any link from the web and bring its contents into your app.
- Map: Get the maps facility connected to your app for easy directions and best routes.
- Message: Let your customer SMS you with the click of a single button.
- Order Tracking: Let your customers track their orders.
- Sound Cloud: Stream Soundcloud feeds to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- T & C: Add your store's Terms & Conditions to your app.
- Tumblr: Stream Tumblr feeds to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Twitter: Stream tweets to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Uber: Let your customers book an Uber from within your app.
- Vimeo: Stream Vimeo videos to your app. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Web Page: Add any web page to your app.
- Website: Now connect your website to your app and enable your customer to view your website at a single click.
- Wordpress: Sync your wordpress blog within your app and deliver real-time dynamic content.
- Youtube: Stream YouTube feeds and videos to your store. Bring your store to life with dynamic content.
- Zopim: Chat Live with your customers and offer them a better experience.
What is Store plugins ?
A Store plugins is an ecommerce store integrated with Apptuse. It contains the information about the integration details.
How to customize Store plugins ?
Here is the list of setting that you can update in your store plugins.
- You can hide specific catogories by entering category Id.
- You can hide catogories with no products.
- You can hide Uncategorised Category.
- You can sort categories Alphabetically.
- You can enable Grocery Layout.
- Set a contact number for Call for Pricing feature.
Note : Supported only Bigcommerce platform
- Set a custom URL for the store.
Note: Only Shopify users
- Set a Login URL for the store.
- Add Filter and Tags feature.