Bank Account Clearing System (BACS) also known as direct bank transfer, is a gateway that doesn’t require payment to be made online.
You should confirm that payments have cleared bank accounts you list in BACS before processing orders in Shoptuse. Make sure that your payment has been received before you ship the order.
1. Go to: Settings > Checkout > BACS
2. Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they choose BACS
- Instructions – Explain how to pay via BACS to your bank account(s)
- Account Details – Enter account name and number, bank name, routing number, IBAN and/or SWIFT/BIC numbers shown to customers on the Order Received page and in Order emails after checking out
3. Save changes